Shocking Video Reveals the Real Danger Posed by Buckyballs

It’s Buckyball Year here at Rice University (OK it’s always kinda Buckyball Year around here but this year is special) so no buckyball story, no matter how whimsical, is off-limits. At least until 2011. So I had to pass along this video of a live demonstration showing how buckyballs can cause serious damage if ingested. If I said that no animals were harmed during the making of this film I would be technically correct. (The animal was already dead.) Enjoy! And don’t thank me, thank Woot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in buckminsterfullerene, buckyball, humor. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge