A few minor adjustments have been made to the nano-EHS session at the Buckyball Discovery Conference, celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Nobel-Prize winning discovery of C60 buckminsterfullerene. Here is the final program:
- Welcoming Remarks, me
- The NIOSH Nanotechnology Program: Strategic Research Supporting Responsible Development, Chuck Geraci (NIOSH)
- How should we measure exposure to engineered nanoparticles and communicate the concomitant risks to workers? Bruce Lippy (The Lippy Group)
- Health and Safety in Academic Research Involving Engineered Nanomaterials, Larry Gibbs (Stanford)
- TBA, David Hobson (NanoTox)
- Lockheed Martin Policy for Managing Environmental, Safety, and Health Risks Associated with Nanomaterials, Pam Rosett (Lockheed Martin)
- A Small Business Approach to Nanomaterial EHS, Charles Gause (Luna Innovations)
- Needed: A Strategy for Nanotechnology Safety, Walt Trybula (Texas State-San Marcos)
Note: Kenneth Dawson’s presentation has been moved to the morning of October 13.
Hope to see you there!